|Pen y Clogwyn is the WMC’s hut in Snowdonia. The buildings here were originally a crofter’s cottage, which the club purchased and converted into a comfortable hut. Located a 10 minute walk away from the roads in the forest above Betws y Coed, the hut provides a quiet and atmospheric base for exploring the many mountains and crags in the area.
- Main lounge and eating area. Separate kitchen and bunk rooms. Separate ablutions block.
- Sleeps 18 on alpine style bunks: 12 in the bunk room and 6 on a loft platform in the main lounge.
- Wood burning stove.
- Kitchen: Gas rings, grills, oven, fridge, hot and cold running water, pots, pans and crockery.
- Ablutions Block: Two flush toilets, three basins, shower, hot and cold running water.
- Booking of Individual beds (£8/night non members, £4/night members) or the complete hut for sole use (£120/night non members, £100/night booked by member).
Under 18s may stay in the hut under supervision of a responsible adult. However note both sleeping areas are communal.
Book online or contact the hut bookings manager if you have any questions. 01425 483111, email@example.com